Friday, April 6, 2012

Chintz and The Greenbrier

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Mom is really not going to be a fan of this post. She chintzed herself out after the 90's..
Well I have recently been attracted to floral sofas. In fact I told my friend to go online and look at some campaign furniture at a local consignment store that she told me about. She came back and said "Did you see the floral loveseats?" They were gone because I had already journeyed over to see them so apparently I am not the only one who can appreciate a good piece of chintz...but only in small doses. I am loving that Carlton Varney wallpaper in some of the hotels suites on the bottom row of images.

Ever since I read an article about The Greenbrier Hotel in Travel & Leisure I have associate all of this florally/ chintzy trend to that hotel.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

And as you recall, I had a coffee table like that as well although it was not painted black. Think of the possibilities if I had only kept all of that stuff!

kelleyp said...

still obsessing over missed floral chintz matching love seats! must move on.
K

Sara Grace said...

I've always strayed from florals for interiors as sometimes it looks to frilly or dated, but these are tasteful!