Friday, December 2, 2011

Livly Clothing

Photobucket

I recently had somebody ask me where the top black and ivory little girls coat was from so I thought I would post a link to the source. All of the above darling clothes come from Livly Clothing. Very cute stuff but on the spendy side.

Also while we are on the subject of little kids I've had the best time lately putting together outfits for my kids. Can you believe the below dress is nice heavy lace from the thrift store...love it when that happens.
Photobucket

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

your kids are darling, i love the skirt!

~Grace Happens~ said...

oh i can't wait to start dressing my little girl! gonna check out that store. thanks for the link! xo grace

Michaela said...

How sweet! Love that outfit. Your fam is always so stylish (:

Anonymous said...

I'm just loving her big fat bun perched on top of her sweet head! Why did my girl chop her hair off again???

angela | the painted house said...

What a great thrift store find! And I love the top knot. I've been doing those lately on my daughter and think it is just adorable. She, on the other hand, hates it. :( But I bribe her with "just today and tomorrow you pick your hairstyle." Usually works. Also like to do the two knots, like mouse ears. I made the mistake of calling them mouse ears to her and she refused them. She eventually agreed and then loved it when she got so many compliments at church--such a girl, right?

Unknown said...

So cute! Wish they had these in my size!

Stacey H said...

Thanks for the source! Getting ready for a baby girl after four boys and I have no idea where the cute girl things are :)

Laura said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I am the one with the pink jacket that jumps!