Wednesday, December 7, 2011

how do you decorate for the holidays..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well designer Benjie Jones takes on a more subtle look when decorating his home for Christmas. I love all of the greenery that he placed in every room. Makes me rethink my crafty ways.

Don't get me wrong I do love a good holiday craft but fresh greenery would be my first choice in decorating for the holidays.

Next up, some of my top picks for holiday crafting.

P.S. - Does the above space make you want to paint the trim in your house a dark color. Me too.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting ensuite! The first image is inspiring with all it's art. Yes, the dark trim is magical.

Ashley said...

Spectacular! I love the touch of Christmas added to such a dark space.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

All so gorgeous. I just like subtle touches, so this is perfect for me.

Anonymous said...

Well, I have dark trim, but it doesn't look like that! Perhaps we should replace what is falling off and refinish the rest. Yes, I'm certain that would help!

I can totally get behind the greenery. Versatile, timeless, subtle, colorful...yep.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing!