Tuesday, June 22, 2010

stickiness

Photobucket

I am not so sure I am the potty trainer type (who is really, now that I'm thinking about it).

Now painting rainbows with my girls I can handle...

I just treasure artwork done by children. I especially love the bright happy yellow background on the above painted rainbow by my little girl.

That's all for now, except I am wishing that everybody can find a happy spot today like in clouds or on top of rainbows. Actually, I think I am a realist that almost completely understands that happiness is a choice....and I'm stickin to it...just like everything else in the house....you see we are having a sticky problem with pretty much all surfaces the children touch.

Sticky everywhere!

9 comments:

MerciBlahBlah said...

Ugh - are you training your boys? I keep debating whether or not to start with ours (they turned 2 on May 16), but will NOT keep diapers on. We have resorted to duct taping them on. Even with the tape, half the time the boys reach in and pull out their, um..., well, you know, and pee all over the place anyway. Arrrggghhh!!!!

I feel your pain, fellow mama of trips.

Merci!
Shan

nest of posies said...

i think you need to write a book. it would be a best seller! can't imagine how you are doing that potty training gig with 3 boys. ugh.

the girls' room is looking mighty swankey! can't wait to see it all.

Natalie said...

Where is that green side table/stool from? LOVE IT! And of course, love how you incorporated the rainbow picture into such fabulous decor.

Unknown said...

your kids could be models... it turns out they're artists too? you hit the genetic jackpot, my friend. i love this little vignette.

thefinaltouchideas said...

These images are to cute. Looking around my room right now it makes me want to add more colour. Thank you for sharing!

Laura said...

Love what you're doing with the room!
Good luck with the potty training! I'm holding off for as long as possible. I have until Kindergarten, right? :-)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

talented too? oh Christina!!!
(btw, i love ALL the rooms but just to name something, the blue and red boxes are gorgeous!!!)

prashant said...

i think you need to write a book.
Contextual Ad Network India

Full House said...

Natalie, that stool is from Home Goods.

Thanks for your nice words.

xx - Christina