Friday, December 11, 2009

{Pepper Design blog}

Looking for another fine blog to follow...look no further because I have a hunch that Morgan over at Pepper Design blog may have endless amounts of great content to offer any one who reads.  I promise I am not just saying that because she posted an interview with me today (in which I am very honored that she would ask me).  Go over and tell Morgan hello.  



Since color is something that inspires me, then how about a fine photo from the December issue of Lonny.  Which can I just say that with the collapse of many great shelter mags that I am so happy Michelle Adams has stepped up to the plate and created an online magazine to help ease the void.  There is so much inspiration in Lonny mag so go sneak a peek here.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I loved Lonny this month. I think I even liked a little better than the last issue if that's possible.

I went to SAS this morning and thought of you. :) I didn't get a chance to browse around much I was a girl on a mission because I had to run.

nest of posies said...

love your interview. omg! let's talk about the family picture. so creative & beautiful.
and that gorgeous blue hair jewel. stunning.

Laura said...

Wow, that was a GREAT post! I'm so excited for you!

Rooster said...

What a cool interview. Seriously, talk about stroke the ol' ego. How absolutely cool! You rock sissy.

Annie said...

And of course, I had to be logged on as Drew for that comment.