Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love red, white & blue with hints of stripes.

Love, love 4th of July. It is a pretty close tie for 1st place in the holiday book. I don't know if it is that I love family gatherings with picnics, parades, barbeque, fireworks, stripes, patriotism or just red white & blue. Whatever it is I love it when people can feel united. I also associate people of the last generation really having a love & respect for their country. Another reason I love that era. I have been working on a red, white & blue banner and the images below were just the ticket to get some creative juices flowing.....













{first image found here, all other images via My Vintage Vogue}
Stripes, stars, red, white & blue so classic....hopefully just like FREEDOM!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I love these photos.

Megan said...

i compeletly agree. i hope you share your banner with us.

☂niki. said...

can't wait to see the banner!

i love vintage vogue!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That bathing suit is so gorg!

Debbie said...

oh my goodness....my internet goes down for a couple of days and you blog like no bodies busy while I'm down. Fun to see the pictures of the boys with Smiley. And fun to hear that you have found a 5 minute hiding place although I am really curious to know where in the world that might be!!!!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Those are the best photos. Really enjoyed them.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"