Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aprons of love!



Mom thank you so much for donating your skills and time lately. If you haven't already checked out this site, feel free because there is a silent auction going on and you don't have to be a local to participate. Domestic Bliss is holding their annual Fall Festival this Sat. Hopefully the community will come out and represent. Liza here's a preview to what's coming to Oregon really soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I asked the little girl in the above picture how she wanted her hair done for preschool today. Without hesitation she said "I want my hair like Barack Obama". Of all the things she could have said and of course she thought she was so funny even though she has no idea who he is. I could probably get her hair to look more like John McCain before I could get it to look like Barack Obamas. Sheesh what does she think..I'm a miracle worker or something? Kids pick up on everything.

12 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

I know this post was for me! j/k!! Love the aprons! Whats new??? I love all of your designs/masterpieces! See u Sat.

Liza said...

Hot Damn, those are cute!

Whitney said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!I need a big girl apron for me. Maile kills me. She is hilarious. I read this out loud to Zach and he literally almost peed his pants.

Annie said...

I think she would look lovely in one of Obama's earlier hair dos. Maybe from the 70s. You are a miracle worker. Work your magic. When your child says "jump" you need to enthusiastically say, "how high"! :)
Liza, did you just write "hot damn"? You little scoundral! Those are pretty hot though. Those are gonna go like hotcakes in the action this Saturday.

Annie said...

P.S. That was pretty funny that you notice my "dinger dongers" missing from my purse. You ARE a woman of detail.

Kacey's View said...

Those are so freaking cute!

Debbie said...

I think Liza may be taking our conversation a little too seriously!!! Maybe it's repressed emotion.
You are the genius in the creations my dear....I'm just the facilitator which I'm happy to do!
And yes, Maile really did say she wanted her hair like Barak Obama. That girl is such a goose....a silly, adorable, can't stop hugging her, goose!!

Courtney Vance said...

I really need an apron! Is this auction online? Maile is so funny. I wonder where she got that from. Kids pick up on the funniest things.

Mary said...

Did Liza just say what I thought she said?!?! I'm gunna wash her mouth out with soap...or better yet Kianne pepper. So your little girl is crazy! Just kidding...she's a hoot!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Super Cute aprons. Isn't it amazing and scary what kids pick up? The Barak comment is evidence of that!

Rhonda said...

Those are to freakin cute! Love them. Need to get some for my girls.
Was catching up on your life & boy, you are one busy lady! I wish I had half the creative talent & computer know-how to do the things you do. (Maybe my blog wouldn't be as boring then!)

Alissa Melody said...

i love those aprons!